We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you subscribe to our services, newsletter or mailing list, as well as participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We log information about your use of our Website, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Information Collected by Cookies:
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information that you make available through that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
We use the data we collect to:
- provide and operate our Services
- address and respond to service and customer support needs
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues
- comply with applicable laws and administrative requests, protect our rights, assert and defend against claims
- fulfil contracts
- maintain and improve our Services
- assess the needs of your business to determine and promote other Novus Design products which we believe may be helpful to you
- provide product updates, marketing communications, and service data
- conduct research and analysis for business planning and product development
- and within the permitted law, combine, correct, and enrich personal data that we receive from you with data about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or from third parties to update, expand, and analyse our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and Services that may be of interest to you.
We use Google Analytics as described in “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on our websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For enhanced privacy purposes, we also employ IP address masking, a technique used to truncate IP addresses collected by Google Analytics and store them in an abbreviated form to prevent them from being traced back to individual users.